A

lunes, 21 de enero de 2013

Kristen Stewart en W Magazine - Edición Febrero 2013



x2_108079b2



loading



 


“Everyone asks about the nude scenes in On The Road, but I also had to dance, and dancing is harder than being naked. My character, Marylou, is so exuberant, and I had five minutes to do something that showed she was sort of like the craziest motherfucker around. In the book, it says, “Dean takes Marylou and they do a love dance and no one can take their eyes off them.” It’s one sentence. And I was mad intimidated by it.
We did the dance four times to the song “Salt Peanut”. By the end, I was as red as fire truck. I was holding onto Garrett (Hedlund) because I was going to fall over. I almost passed out ever single time.”
"Todo el mundo pregunta por las escenas de desnudos en On The Road, pero también tuve que bailar y bailar es más difícil que estar desnudo. Mi personaje, Marylou, es tan exuberante, y yo tenía cinco minutos para hacer algo que mostrara que era algo así como el hija de puta más loco alrededor. En el libro, dice, "Dean toma Marylou y hacen un baile de amor y nadie puede quitarle los ojos de encima." Es una pena. Y yo estaba locamente intimidada por ella.
Hicimos el baile cuatro veces para la  canción “Salt Peanut”. Al final, estaba tan roja como un camión de bomberos. Yo estaba sosteniendo Garrett (Hedlund) porque me iba a caer. Casi me desmayé  cada vez ".

Via AmazedbyRobsten / StrictlyRobsten 
Traducción @RobstenEsp
gracias a @Kstewartfans @epnebelle 
Via | Via

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario