A

martes, 26 de febrero de 2013

Celebridades mencionan a Kristen Stewart ! Anne, JLaw, Daniel, Peter, Demi y mas

Kristen Stewart - 85th Annual Academy Awards - Post Show Arrivals


"I think that kristen and jennifer both are amazing and humble girls. They give young girls hope." -Anne Hathaway.

Yo pienso que Kristen y jennifer amnbas son sorprendentes y humildes chicas. Ellas dan a las jóvenes una esperanza - Anne Hathaway

 Jennifer Hudson saying Kristen has a gorgeous dress tonight & carried herself w/calm & grace. We agree. :)
Jennifer Hudsan dijo que Kristen estaba hermosa con su vestido hoy día y lo llevaba con calma y elegancia. 

"I saw kristen on crutches and i was like 'dude what happened.' we're both idiots." -Jennifer Lawrence. I love their friendship.
¨Vi a Kristen en muletas y yo era como `amiga que paso´ somos unas idiotas: - Jennifer Lawrence. Yo amo su amistad. 

Kristen Stewart ON CRUTCHES?!!!  😍😍😍
Kirsten Stewart EN MULETAS ?!!! #GEMELAS???

....

Kristen Stewart didn't really need to limp onto the stage when she presented with Daniel Radcliffe last night at the Oscars.
"I felt so bad," Radcliffe said at the Governors Ball. "I just wanted to pick her up, put her in my arms and carry her onto the stage."
Or maybe not. "I probably would have dropped her and opened her wound again," Radcliffe added with a laugh, referring to K.Stew's reason for hobbling on crutches: cutting the bottom of her foot on glass!
Kidding aside, the Harry Potter star said it was about time he and Stewart met.
"I felt like this was a long time coming. I feel like we've been meant to meet," Radcliffe said. "This was the perfect way. And you know what? She is so nice—really, really nice."
Español
Kristen Stewart realmente no necesitaba cojear en el escenario cuando presentó a Daniel Radcliffe anoche en los premios Oscar.
"Me sentí tan mal", dijo Radcliffe en el Baile de Gobernadores. "Yo sólo quería ir a recogerla, ponerla en mis brazos y llevarla al escenario."
O tal vez no. "Probablemente habría caído y abierto la herida de nuevo", agregó Radcliffe con una sonrisa, refiriéndose a la razón por la que Kristen Stewart estaba cojeando sobre las muletas:  se corto parte inferior de su pie con el vidrio!
Bromas aparte, la estrella de Harry Potter, dijo que era hora de que él y Stewart se reunieran.
"Sentí que este tiempo pronto vendría. Me siento como que he estado destinado a conocerla", dijo Radcliffe. "Esta fue la manera perfecta. ¿Y sabes qué? Es tan agradable-muy, muy agradable."

Peter Facinelli :

"That's what I wanted to know from you," Peter told MTV News. "I don't know [what happened to Kristen]. I was nowhere near her. I didn't push her or anything. I didn't do it. It wasn't me. I just saw her on crutches. I have to text her and find out what happened. She's not clumsy. Bella's clumsy. It's just a movie."

"Eso es lo que yo quería saber de ti", le dijo a Peter a MTV News. "No sé [qué pasó con Kristen]. Yo  no estaba en ninguna parte cerca a ella. No la empuje ni nada. Yo no lo hice. No fui yo. Acabo de verla en muletas. Tengo que escribirle y averiguar lo que pasó. ella no es torpe.  Bella es torpe, es sólo una película ".

Gracias a  Fuente
Traducción Solamente Robsten


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario